Login with Google
This Button allows users to authenticate using their Google Accounts.
Before getting started with this section, ensure you have:
To allow users to authenticate using their Google account, you need a login page with a button.
- Select the Login Button from the tree area.
- Click on Actions + (on the right side of your screen).
- Click on Action dropdown.
- Find the Action Type dropdown and change it to Supabase Auth.
- Find the Gesture dropdown below and change it to OnTap.
- Find the dropdown below and select Sign in with google.
- Finally in the Which Page? select the page that you want the user to sign in on once logged in.