Login with Google
This Button allows users to authenticate using their Google Accounts.
Before getting started with this section, ensure you have:
- Completed all steps in the Supabase setup section for your project. (Skip if you have already enabled the integration of Supabase in Teta)
To allow users to authenticate using their Google account, you need a login page with a button.
- Add the Text field widget inside the Column and change its Hint Text to Email.
- Add another Text field widget below and change its Hint Text to Password.
- Finally, add the Login with Google button widget from the Widget Panel.
- Select the Login Button from the tree area.
- Click on Actions + (on the right side of your screen).
- Click on Action dropdown.
- Find the Action Type dropdown and change it to Supabase Auth.
- Find the Gesture dropdown below and change it to OnTap.
- Find the dropdown below and select Sign in with google.
- Finally in the Which Page? select the page that you want the user to sign in on once logged in.