Login with Google
To enable Google Auth for your project, you need to set up a Google OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Click on Select a Project at the top left (or if a project is currently selected, click on the current project name at the top left).
- Click New Project at the top right.
- Fill in your app information, then click Create (this can take a few minutes).
- This should bring you to the dashboard for your new project.
From your project’s dashboard screen:
- In the search bar at the top labeled Search products and resources type OAuth.
- Click on OAuth consent screen from the list of results.
- On the OAuth consent screen page select External.
- Click Create.
- On the Edit app registration page fill out your app information.
- Click Save and continue at the bottom.
- Click Credentials at the left to go to the Credentials page.
- Click Create Credentials near the top then select OAuth client ID.
- On the Create OAuth client ID page, select your application type. If you’re not sure, choose Web application.
- Fill in your app name.
- At the bottom, under Authorized redirect URIs click Add URI.
- Enter your callback URI under Authorized redirect URIs at the bottom.
- Enter your callback URI in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs box.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom right.
- Click Create.
- A box will appear called OAuth client created.
- Copy and save the values under Your Client ID and Your Client Secret.
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find Google and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, select Save.
- Select the Login with Google from the tree area.
- Click on Actions + (on the right side of your screen).
- Click on Action dropdown.
- Find the Action Type dropdown and change it to Teta Auth.
- Find the Gesture dropdown below and change it to OnTap.
- Find the dropdown below and select Sign in with google.
- Finally in the Which Page? select the page that you want the user to sign in on once logged in.