The General Settings allows you to modify the basic settings of your app. From here, you can upload the image for the app launcher icon, the deployment settings of your app and integrations.
The app icon represents your application. When you open the launcher app, it shows the app icons for all the installed apps. It acts as an entry point for your app. The image asset that you will upload here will be used as the app launcher icon.
To add the app icon:
- Click on the Setting from the Dashboard Menu (left side of your screen).
- Under the App Settings section, select + button.
- Upload the image from your device.
The icon must be 1024X1024 and it mustn't be transparent
To change the package name:
- Click on the Setting () from the Dashboard Menu (left side of your screen).
- Select the field below Apple bundle identifier and Android Package Name.
- Change the package name and then click on the done icon.