Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. it helps you develop, improve and grow your mobile app.
A Teta provides all the back-end services you need to build a product:
A dedicated and scalable Postgres database.
User management with row-level security.
- Go to Supabase and log in with your GitHub account.
- Click New project and select the organization.
- Enter a Project Name (e.g. testproject), choose a database password (paying attention that it is strong).
- Go to Table Editor in the left sidebar and create your first table.
Before you start working with data for your app, you must create a collection in your Supabase Database.
- 1.Go to the Table editor section.
- 2.Click New Table.
- 3.Enter the table name.
- 4.Click Save.
- 5.Click New Column.
- 6.Enter the column name task and make the type.
- 7.Click Save.
- From the Settings, select Database and copy the URL link and the Anon key.
- Go to Teta, in the Dashboard.
- Go to Settings, click on the Supabase dropdown.
- Paste the URL link and the Anon key and Confirm.