Markers can be used to denote the locations. It is possible to use widgets and customize them at a specific latitude and longitude on a map.
To add an Marker to your project:
- Add the Marker directly from the Widget Panel.
- Now add the widgets you want to display as a marker.
The Properties Panel can be used to customize the behavior of your Marker widget.
To change the Latitude/Longitude of the Marker:
- Select the Map from the Tree Area.
- Inside the Property Editor, move to the Latitude/Longitude text input.
- Enter the value to see the marker in the chosen coordinates.