Login with BitBucket
To enable BitBucket Auth for your project, you need to set up a BitBucket OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Click on the Create button and select OAuth 2.0 integration.
- Insert a name for your project and agree to the terms, then click Create.
From your app dashboard screen:
- Click on Permissions from the left sidebar and add at least 1 of them.
- Click on Authorization from the left sidebar.
- Click on Add on the action column.
- Insert the Callback Url and click on Save changes.
- Go to the Setting page, OAuth credentials are at the bottom of the page.
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find BitBucket and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, save.
- Place a Login with GitLab element in your project.
- Select it and go to Actions.
- Add an On tap action, then select the BitBucket option under Teta Auth.