Login with Discord
To enable Discord Auth for your project, you need to set up a Discord application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Click on the New Application button in the top-right corner.
- Insert a name for your project and agree to the terms, then click Create.
- Click on OAuth2 from the left sidebar and add a Redirect Url.
- At the top of the page, Reset Secret and copy Credentials.
- Click on Url Generator, under the OAuth2 section.
- Add the scope you are interested using in your TetaApp.
- Select the Callback Url you inserted before and Save changes.
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find Discord and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, save.
- Place a Login with Discord element in your project.
- Select it and go to Actions.
- Add an On tap action, then select the Discord option under Teta Auth.