Login with GitLab
To enable GitLab Auth for your project, you need to set up a GitLab OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Click on your Profile Icon and go to Preferences.
- From there go to Applications.
- Insert Name and Redirect url, then select the scopes you need.
- Click on Save application.
- Your credentials are in the Application Dashboard, it will be shown after saving your app.
- To find it afterwards, go in the Application section and find your app at the bottom of the page
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find GitLab and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, save.
- Place a Login with GitLab element in your project.
- Select it and go to Actions.
- Add an On tap action, then select the GitLab option under Teta Auth.