Login with Linkedin
To enable Linkedin Auth for your project, you need to set up a Linkedin OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Click on Create app.
- Insert all of the required fields (App name, Linkedin Page, App Logo).
- Agree to the terms, then click Create app.
- From the Products section, Request access to the “Sign in with LinkedIn” feature.
- When done, move to the Auth section, then insert the Callback Url.
- Client Secret are at the top of the same section.
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find LinkedIn and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, save.
- Place a Login with LinkedIn element in your project.
- Select it and go to Actions.
- Add an On tap action, then select the LinkedIn option under Teta Auth.