Login with Twitch
To enable Twitch Auth for your project, you need to set up a Twitch OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
- Go on the Applications section and click Register Your Application.
- Insert name, redirect url and category for your app.
- Agree to the terms, then click Create.
- Go to the Application page, OAuth credentials are at the bottom of the page.
- To get the Client Secret, you have to click on New Secret and confirm, it will generate a fresh one.
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find Twitch and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, save.
- Place a Login with Twitch element in your project.
- Select it and go to Actions.
- Add an On tap action, then select the Twitch option under Teta Auth.